RHS - Ontario-1108
Raymond West is seeking an ambitious Service Parts Runner to join our team! This person will drive a Company provided vehicle over an established route to deliver parts, uniforms, and consumables to field technicians. This person will also pick up parts from various vendors and delivers them to the field technicians.
Experience and Skills
- Drives truck to deliver such items as parts, consumables, uniforms, and miscellaneous items to technicians at customer sites.
- Picks up will calls from vendors and writes customer orders and instructions.
- Return cores and warranty parts to the parts department for the technicians.
- Assists with the Parts department as needed/requested.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record as established by company's insurance carrier.
- Willing to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime as necessary.
- Must follow all safety procedures and use good judgment regarding safety.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the Service/Parts Department supervisors or managers.
- Manage their time and make sure to meet scheduled appointments with technicians, bill time to work orders as noted whether it be on a repair or to the parts department when performing parts specific duties.
- Need to have good communication including verbal phone, text, and email with all technicians.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Essential job duties require the use of smartphones, computers, email, text message, maps, and GPS systems. Proficient use of these items is preferred.
- Needs to be able to communicate with technicians when appointment will not be meet prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Must be able to deal with fellow employees and customers in a way that creates a positive impression of the company.
- Must be able to multitask and able to adapt to varying workloads and environments.
- Willing to comply with employee handbook.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Valid drivers license with no more than the allowable level of points on record.
Qualified candidates must be able to lift at least 75lbs., push, pull, twist, bend, stoop, reach, grab, and sit. Must be able to hear and communicate clearly with or without aid. Must be able to pass a pre-hire physical and drug screen.
RW provides competitive, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, personal time off, holiday pay and a great team to work with!
Check us out at . Raymond West has a great group of loyal and hardworking employees who help us maintain our exemplary level of sales and service.
Apply on-line via the submit resume button provided. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We encourage qualified military veterans and persons with disabilities to submit their resume on line. We are a drug free company.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR * 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
It has been, and will continue to be, the policy of Raymond Handling Concepts Corporation to be an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with this policy, Raymond Handling Concepts Corporation will continue to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. RHCC welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V