JENSEN HUGHES is seeking a Senior Consultant in the greater Chicago area or Mid-western United states. The focus of this position will be direct technical client support and project management for Threat Violence Risk Management contracts and initiatives. The successful candidate must have excellent technical writing and presentation skills and be a subject matter expert in consultative security services to a select group of clients.
Since 1939, we have been at the leading edge of safety, security and risk-based engineering and consulting, serving the most complex global projects. In addition, we pride ourselves on driving code and standard development and adoption throughout the world and across industries. We planted our roots with a commitment to earning your trust and protecting lives, property and reputation. Today, we continue to work at the forefront of the professional services industry in safety, security and risk-based science, engineering and consulting. Our Company Purpose + Principles honor our past while looking to the future. The range of services we provide are how we achieve our Purpose: to make our world safe, secure and resilient. This Purpose and commitments within each of four Principles (People, Industry, Clients, Performance) reflect our company culture and how we serve our clients within the world we work and live today.
We place a high priority on responsiveness and the ability to listen and understand clients' needs. We excel at aligning their priorities with high-valued services that deliver meaningful solutions.
* Prepare detailed written assessment findings with tactical, fundamental and strategic recommendations based upon risk-driven factors.
* Work closely with the Communications Team to generate high-quality, high-impact client deliverables.
* Work closely with the Business Development Team to identify business opportunities.
* Create emergency management plans that address threats faced by families and their offices and staff.
* Author corporate policies, procedures and plans based upon security best practices.
* Deliver the expected results of programs and projects within budget, schedule and resourcing constraints.
* Schedule and assign duties to colleagues, team members and subcontractors on complex programs and ensure assignments are completed as directed.
* Participate and contribute as a security subject-matter expert to engagements led by other team members and ensure assignments are completed as directed.
* Create executive protection plans and maintain network of executive protection experts.