Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo's breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product's life cycle - prototype through new product introduction - when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from concept to completion. You will formulate a product vision based on user needs, articulate problems and potential solutions, and define product requirements and solution frameworks. Using your quantitative and investigative skills, you'll turn numbers into actionable insights to improve our customers' experience and achieve our margin and revenue goals.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements.
- Work cross functionally with teams across the company to prioritize, specify and launch new products and features that further our success as an industry revolutionary.
- Develop strategies to identify and address areas of improvement and problems to be solved.
- Establish, monitor and measure success metrics.
- 4+ years experience in product management, product design or relevant experience.
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data collection, model building, testing, and validation.
- SQL skills and experience with analysis tools such as Tableau.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Industry 4.0 or manufacturing is a big plus.
- Paid Time Off - We know that healthy and happy employees are ones that take time off to rejuvenate and clear their heads. We provide competitive, accrual-based paid time off for vacation and sick/personal days, in addition to separate paid time off for bereavement, jury duty, disability, and holidays.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stocked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Fridays.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART, and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer a variety of commuter benefits to assist with the journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we're all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Individuals seeking employment at Tempo Automation are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.