California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season's stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations - taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination - Partner in conjunction with the Store Manager, leading by example through motivation, support, and communication with the ultimate goal of providing an exceptional and rewarding lifestyle experience for both internal and external guests.
- Set the course - Build strong sales and service relationships with guests in all aspect of store operations; setting the tone to consistently role model key sales and service behaviors with every team member creating an optimal guest purchase experience
- Build the perfect oasis - Cultivate a culture of selling by achieving sales plan through means of efficient planning, execution, business analysis and streamlining store processes with Store Manager.
- Onboard your crew - Create a learning environment to coach and develop our Retail Team Members; promoting sales and internal career growth starting with thoughtful hire and clear performance expectations
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 3+ years of retail experience
- You have 2+ years management team supervision experience
- You have been exposed to merchandising and retail visual concepts
- You have coached and developed a team
- You have strong leadership and organizational skills
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to analyze reports, identify opportunities to take initiative in making merchandising and presentation adjustments
- You have a College Degree in Business or a related degree
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required - frequently
- Climbing ladders - occasionally
- Routine standing for duration of shift (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to work varied hours and days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .