California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season's stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations - taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
SET THE COURSE
Take responsibility for achieving individual and team sales goals. Enhance the guest's experience by providing prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service that supports Tommy Bahamas' Retail Mission Statement, Core Values and Service Excellence techniques.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination - Genuinely greet all guests with a friendly smile, select and help locate or obtain merchandise based on guest needs and desires. Consistently invite the Guest to join the Guest Registry and explain the benefits of joining. Efficiently handle the purchase and return transactions following policies and procedures as well as sale and service expectations.
- Set the course - Learn, reference, and share current product knowledge with our guest; providing prompt recommendations and professional service to enhance their shopping experience (e.g. fit, fashion wardrobing advice and suggesting add-ons)
- Build the perfect oasis - Emphasize brand direction and seek opportunities to informing guest of current marketing programs and upcoming events
- Onboard your crew - Actively participate in all store-related meetings, working towards exceeding sales and service performance goals set by store management
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 2+ years of Guest and Sales experience
- You have a "get things done" mindset
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to identify opportunities and take initiative
- You have a High School diploma or GEDWillingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required - frequently
- Climbing ladders - occasionally
- Routine standing for duration of shift (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to work varied hours and days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .