What is an Order Builder / Warehouse Associate at Swire Coca-Cola?
It is the heartbeat of our warehouse team! You are the beginning of the supply chain for Swire Coca-Cola! You will help create client orders to be delivered by our distribution team. Because of this we will provide a 4 WEEK TRAINING SCHEDULE to help you master your job! Our goal is to build your skillset to get our great tasting products delivered and enjoyed.
- Operating electric pallet jack and/or forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, count and load product
- Accurately pull quantities and varieties of product from inventory
- Build customers’ orders to prepare for shipment and delivery
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Perform duties in an efficient manner that meets company standards
- Other duties as assigned per supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must become forklift certified within 1 month of hire
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed
Why Join our Team?
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(K) with employer match
- Employee Discounts on Products
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.