California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, all while providing 5-star food and service! We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions from culinary, front of house and management teams. You will play an integral role in restaurant's leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals and create an environment of aloha fun. Come join us, share knowledge on each season's scratch cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, and provide guest with world class dining - taking them some place great!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination - Greet all guests with a friendly smile, demonstrating genuine hospitality
- Set the course - Deliver exceptional services by providing knowledge of all food and beverage menus - including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation
- Build the perfect oasis - Practice proper cash handling, proper operation of the point-of-sale system and Hospitality Standards
- Support your crew - Maintain a clean and sanitary environment for all team members and Guests
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 1+ years of serving or related experience in a full service restaurant
- You have a current food handler's card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law
- You meet minimum age for preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- You have basic knowledge of food and beverage service/hospitality
- You have excellent guest service skills
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .