As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs.
Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold.
Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
At Syngenta, we are working to build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds and crop protection innovations to enhance the prosperity of farmers. To support this challenge, Syngenta’s Commercial team is currently seeking a Commercial Unit (CU) Marketing Lead in Roseville, CA.
- Accountable for delivering business results by leading the development and execution of the customer marketing campaigns within the Western Commercial Unit in alignment with our Customer Campaign service model.
- Lead Commercial Unit Sales and Share Performance through campaign tactic development and execution through district sales travel and customer calls.
- Lead the development of Commercial Unit campaigns and works with Crop & Product Marketing, Program Specialists, Sales, and KAM to develop strategies and tactics at the grower and channel level.
- Provides direction to the district sales teams, customers and program specialists in the development and execution (positioning) of marketing programs and tactics.
- Maximize in season sales, price monitoring and share projections while delivering Commercial Unit monthly forecasts for assigned products.
- Drive implementation with Commercial Unit sales reps and customers; and monitoring of programs and tactics for the assigned geography.
- Act as the key liaison between frontline sales force and marketing to ensure effective customer campaign execution.
- Leads Customer Campaign Team for assigned segments and develops sales growth objectives that lead to budget build ground up view.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role (preferably in Agriculture, Marketing, and/or Finance field)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship support from Syngenta
- Up to 50% travel is required for this position
- A minimum of 5 years of Agricultural sales and/or marketing experience
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge of marketing and sales excellence principles
- Understanding and utilization of MaSE methodology
- Understanding of agriculture, marketplace dynamics, competitive environment and Syngenta customer needs
- Excellent creativity skills coupled with a strong customer focus orientation
- Agriculture channel experience: Distributor, Retailer and Grower
What We Offer:
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development, and strives for a work-life balance that supports the team members. Offers flexible work options to support your work and personal needs
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts your first day
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts, among other benefits
Syngenta has been ranked as a?top employer?by Science Journal.
Learn more about our?team?and our?mission here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCN_51GbNI
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.