NaphCare is hiring a experienced Dentist to join our team located in San Luis, AZ 85349.
This position is located at the Arizona Department of Corrections - Yuma. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Maintain overall dental care responsibility for the management of dental services to each patient
- Perform all dental assessments, radiographic exams, and dental treatment, to include emergency treatment such as oral surgery, restorative dentistry and periodontal therapy within the scope of general dentistry
- Formulate a working diagnosis, develop and implement a treatment plan and evaluate/modify therapeutic regimens to promote positive patient outcomes
- Evaluate all patients returning from offsite dental visits
- Participate in training and orientation of healthcare staff
- Provide oral hygiene education and discharge instructions to all patients seen
- Supervise and coach dental assistant
- Ensure sterilization and disinfection of equipment
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran