* Comprehensive benefits package
* Training and development, as well as opportunities to grow within the organization
This individual will be responsible for the effective repair of irrigation systems at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Based upon their level of expertise, the Installer may work under direct supervision.
Specific Duties Include:
* Perform in-field equipment assessments and repairs as required.
* Serve as an in-field representative for the store to provide service solutions and enhance
* Diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and service irrigation systems as assigned by
* Document machine information and completed repairs on work order, including parts used.
* Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
* Identify and communicate solutions for customer service opportunities in the store's area of responsibility
* Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealerships area of responsibility.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
* Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Water.
* Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
* Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
* Excellent mechanical skills
* Computer skills
* Customer service skills
* Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions
* Ability to read blueprints
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.