Join the best. Foothills Bank has been designated the #1 midsize Company to Work for in Arizona!
Our culture and core values are the framework that helped set us up for our recognition of being a Top Employer. If these values resonate with you, apply today.
We live our Vision daily through...
- Commitment to excellence and each other
- Leadership that is engaged in the success of others
- Integrity to do what is right
- Passion to serve our customers and communities
- Perseverance to find the best solution possible
- Honor in maintaining the trust of our customers
- Pride in who we are and what we do
As a primary contact for bank customers, Personal Bankers are responsible for developing and retaining customer relationships through providing a consistent level of exceptional service. Proactively work to develop and maintain long-standing customer relationships. Greet, listen, engage, and actively profile to ascertain your customer's needs and present sound and mutually beneficial financial solutions. Maintain high quality personal performance and professional standards and actively request support and training as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Originate Consumer Loans for the branch, upon registering through National Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) through the bank.
- Open and maintain consumer and business deposit, savings, health and time deposit accounts, safe deposit boxes, and e-banking products in an efficient manner.
- Promote and assist customers with various aspects of the Visa Business Card.
- Prepare associated documentation and scan for record retention purposes within required time frames.
- Educate customers as to penalties, earnings, etc.
- Display exceptional customer service skills in order to gain, retain and maintain customer relationships.
- Primarily responsible for developing and retaining customer relationships.
- Play an integral role in bank growth by meeting customer's needs while maintaining profitability and proactively finding opportunities to enhance customer relationships.
- Identify customer needs through active listening and profiling and fulfilling their needs with appropriate products and services.
- Act promptly on customer requests, follow through on commitments and obligations. Ask follow-up questions to determine if customer needs and expectations have been addressed.
- Process ACH and debit card disputes, stop payments, etc. and escalate as necessary.
- May act as Teller when needed; maintain up to date training and compliance standards.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of bank products and services to effectively present the appropriate solutions to the customer.
- Answer incoming calls, answer inquiries, direct calls, take messages and return call.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two+ years of banking experience preferred
- Consumer loans experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- A high level of customer service and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively throughout the bank and to represent the bank positively to current and potential customers.
- Ability to operate a computer and other standard office equipment, such as copier and fax machine.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Thorough knowledge of or ability to learn various office software.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise level.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Starting salary is dependent upon relevant experience and may vary based on the geographic location of the position. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a health savings account option, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a health rewards program, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, discounts on banking products and services, Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays. Visit our for more details!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: We are a family of banks whose unique local presence reflects the communities we serve. We welcome the opportunity to grow and change as our customers and communities do the same. Read our story, learn about our banks, and experience life at Glacier Bancorp, Inc. all from our website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.